Crypto-politics or crypto-political refers to several concepts:
- Secret adherence of an individual or group to a controversial political ideology. (e.g. crypto-communism, crypto-fascism).
- The intersection of public-key cryptography and public policy or a political ideology (e.g. crypto-anarchism).
- The manipulation of organizational restraints, and feigned compliance with organizational purposes to undermine the authority of rivals and superiors within a bureaucracy.
- A political ideology that seeks to apply occult principles to public policy (e.g. synarchism: rule by secret societes).
- A NFT play to earn game https://cryptopolitics.com.
- Template:Cite paper